The Definition of the Programme:
This programme aims to establish a new concept about the experience of separation and even benefitting from it to make it the beginning of a new story. This programme is also concerned with self-building for those who went through the separation experience according to sound psychological health basis in order to be able to focus on their relationships with others in a better way.
The Type of the Programme:
Preventative, developmental and remedial.
- Introducing participants to the role of development and rebuilding oneself in overcoming crises and achieving psychological and social satisfaction.
- Equipping participants with purposeful positive life skills to rebuild oneself after crises.
- Creating a positive attitude within participants to face difficult family crises and reduce their severity and effects.
- Enabling the participants to apply the strategies of facing difficult family crises in order to achieve a more balanced and stable life.
- Training workshops, 3 days each and 9 training hours in total.
- Group counseling sessions
Divorcees, widows and widowers, and those who are deserted (youth, adult women, adult men or the elderly).